1. Discipline must be maintained in the institute at all times
2. Misconduct in the shape of disobedience with the authorized/faculty members will not be tolerated. Non observation of proper discipline may lead the student of suspension or expulsion from Gateway Institute of Hotel Management.
3. The syllabus given to the students can be changed or altered keeping in view the latest technologies and developments.
4. Every student must carry his/her identity card with him/her and produce it when demanded by any authorized person( regular students must submit/produce i-card in the security counter before entering the institute .Without i-card, student will not be permitted). A duplicate i-card can be obtained on payment of Rs.200/-.
5. Fee once paid is not be refundable for any reasons under any circumstances.
6. Students must be punctual and regular both in theory and in practical, failing which intimation will be sent to their house by post.
7. A student who is defaulter in payment of outstanding fee will not be allowed for classes,until the outstanding dues are cleared.
8. Course fee will not include uniforms.
9. If a student does not turn up within 15 days without notification, his/her registration will be cancelled.
10. Regular students must maintain minimum 75% attendance for appearing in final examination.
11. Smoking/Chewing of tobacco is strictly prohibited inside the institute.